Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Beginings!

Ok so it has been a long time since my last post. Hmmm...where to begin. Well the job that I worked at decided that they no longer needed my services at the end of September. I can say that I was very surprised. I worked there for almost 7 years and thought that everything was going good. Man that was a shocker. As most know there is always a silver lining in the dark clouds. By just pure luck a local utility company was hiring, so I decided to put my application in. It went very fast after that.

November 16th I started my new career. Lots of stuff to learn and take in. I have worked hard and have made great strides and I believe that I have found my career. There is something to be said when you wake up every morning and look forward to going to work.

I had a hard time at first with losing a job that I thought I was good at. God had other plans and if the strife had not happened than I would never have had this chance. One of the greatest things in life is when you can be given a second chance. Although situations can be stressful at the time look to the future, put the past behind you and remember you will never be given more than you can handle.

Soon I will be going back to school and finishing my electrical engineering degree and then the sky's the limit. BTW I have only been fishing once since November, responsibiltys take priority and with the hours that I work now, I have been able to get to spend alot more time with my son and wife. These memories will never be able to be replaced. I can't wait till my son gets old enough to fish with me and more memories can be made.

Guys and Gals have a great weekend and enjoy life.

No comments: