Wednesday, October 1, 2008

new water and good friends

Saturday the 27th of Sept was a good day. Went to the stocking of the headwaters of the little kanawha, and had a great time. Also got to see some new water and handle the little feeshes. In a couple of years I know these fish will be "hurgan durgans" and hopefully will have the chance to let one the little fellas bend my rod. As always any time that you can get out of the house and into the wilds of WV is a good time. Time for your battery's to recharge and to come up with new ideas. I like to call it God's chalkboard, because it is changing all the time. A new season and a blank slate. I hope to have a better fall than I had this spring, as long as I can stay out of the hospital than I know I can meet this goal. I did more fishing this summer and late spring than I have in a long time and I have came to a conclusion, I am a pretty good fly fisherman and it doesn't take all that long for the rust to come off. Again to any that read this thank you and don't be afraid to leave a comment.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I need more pictures! And more reports...