Friday, October 17, 2008

The size 32 conspiracy

So here it is my offering to the size 32 gods. Really was not as difficult as what I thought it would be. Simple fly uni size 8/0 olive dun, which has a brownish tint to it and some lt dun cdc. I am going to tie these up with every color I have. Only color I don't have is white, which I will soon have. I wish that I could have had a better picture, still trying to get the macro figured out on the new camera. I have made it my goal this winter to get better at tying the small stuff and to get better at tying dry's up. It is amazing what a little practice will do for your confidence. Sorry no fishing pics, got in a tussle with a door at work and it messed my ankle up a bit. Will try to get to the stream within the next month to try and get one last trip in before winter. I will probably go fish the elk a couple of times this winter and see if the small flys I have tyed up will be to the fish's liking. On a great note, tommorow my wife, my son and myself will be heading to Richs farm. Taking Eli to his first pumpkin patch and to thier petting zoo. Eli really likes animals so i am sure we will have a great time. Hopefully get some good pics to post, mayby even some video. Just remember to limit your catch not catch your limit, enjoy what God has given us and fish on. Peace.

No comments: