Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yuck politics

Ok so Obama is now the new president. Nothing can be done about it now. There are those out there that are saying.. I will not support this president, thats fine because you voted for who you wanted. Myself I didn't vote for Obama not for race, creed, color, political party etc. but because he does not represent my values. I will pray for him every night so that he will be able to make the right decisions. It is a scary time but guess what in 4 years we will be able to vote again. I am just glad that it is all over with so that we can get back to normal life. Yes it sucks when the team we are rooting for loses but we just have to come back look at our gameplans and go from there. If the world dows come to an end I know my future, do you?

Sincerely,
Bryan

No comments: